RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS WITH REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA UNDER EU REGULATION 2016/679
According to Articles 15 – 22, data subjects have a number of rights under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data. These are:
- RIGHT TO TRANSPARENCY of information, communication and how to exercise the data subject's rights. Therefore, Globe Monnaie S.R.L. provides information on data processing carried out through the website www.tokero.com or the TOKERO application in the Privacy, Cookies and Terms and conditions sections.
- RIGHT OF ACCESS. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to him or her are being processed and, where that is the case, access to those data. The right to obtain a copy of the data held must not prejudice the rights and freedoms of other persons.
- RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION. It is the right of the data subject to request the controller the rectification of inaccuracies in the personal data stored in relation to him or her. In certain circumstances, if the personal data are incomplete, a person may ask the controller to complete the data or to record additional information.
- RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN (ERASURE). In certain situations, data subjects shall have the right to request that their data be deleted. For example, this right applies if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or if the natural person withdraws consent or if the information is unlawfully processed. There are a few exceptions, for example when applicable law requires us to keep the data for a certain period of time.
- RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING. In certain cases, the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the restriction of the processing for a certain period of time during which the controller must verify the accuracy of the data or verify whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- RIGHT TO PORTABILITY. The data subject shall have the right to request that the information be provided to him or her in a structured, commonly used form that can be automatically interpreted by a computer program so that it can be sent to another data controller.
- RIGHT TO OBJECT. The data subjects shall have the right to object to certain types of processing. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes), the data subject must demonstrate the grounds for objecting to a processing operation.
- RIGHTS RELATED TO DECISION-MAKING AND AUTOMATED PROFILING. The right refers to automated decisions or profiles that could result in significant effects on a natural person. The data subjects shall have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing.
In accordance with the legal criterion on the basis of which Globe Monnaie S.R.L. processes data, not all of the above rights may be exercised in all circumstances. In determining the admissibility of your request, the Data Protection Officer will analyse your request and determine whether it is admissible taking into account:
- the legal basis of the processing,
- the reasons given by the applicant and his/her particular situation,
- the technology and means used for processing,
- the GDPR requirements.
As for more details on exercising your rights under the GDPR, please also read the section The procedure for the resolutions of the requests to exercise rights under EU Regulation 2016/679 on the website or contact the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address [email protected].